Welcome to Cliffside Marina
We trust that the below information will make your stay with us most enjoyable.
To our guests
The officers, members and staff welcome you to Cliffside Marina and Yacht Club.
We ask your cooperation and observance of our rules.
The privileges of this Club and the use of its facilities may be extended to guests of members. All visiting boat owners must register at the Office, and their boats must be registered by completing the guest vessel registration forms. Upon registration, you will receive a guest key card. Please note that the office is only accepting cash or personal checks.
Thank you and enjoy your visit.
1. Guests may not enter any slip, or tie up anywhere else in the harbor, without first obtaining permission from the Harbor Staff, the Manager or other designated officers.
2. Vessels in distress, seeking refuge, or on long passages, should make arrangements for use of a Dock before arrival, or as soon thereafter as possible.
3. Boats which tie or remain at the Marina, without permission, are subject to being removed at the expense of the owner and may be impounded for dockage fees and costs of removal.
4. The Manager may extend the stay of a boat, beyond the limitations of these rules, and may adjust charges if special circumstances dictate.
5. Potable water and power outlets are available on the Service Dock and at individual slips. We provide 30 amp service and a limited amount of 50 amp service.
6. Heads are available at the Marina Office and at the parking lot.
7. Open fires, including barbeques, are not permitted in the dock area at any time.
8. Noise must be kept to a minimum after 8 pm.
9. PETS: PLEASE NOTE THAT VISITOR PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CLUB PROPERTY.
10. The Office opens at 0800 hours Monday through Friday.
11. SMOKING: IS PROHIBITED IN ALL MARINA FACILITIES AND AT ANY LOCATION ON CLUB PROPERTY.