The officers, members and staff welcome you to Cliffside Marina and Yacht Club. We trust that the below information will make your stay with us most enjoyable.
We ask your cooperation and observance of our rules.
The privileges of this Club and the use of its facilities may be extended to guests of members. All visiting boat owners must register at the Office, and their boats must be registered by completing the guest vessel registration forms. Upon registration, you will receive a guest key card. Please note that the office is only accepting cash or personal checks.
PETS: PLEASE NOTE THAT PETS OF GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON MARINA PROPERTY.
Thank you and enjoy your visit to Cliffside Marina and Yacht Club.
Overnight Use: $1.25 per linear foot per night.
The Service Dock is located directly in front of the Office. Visitors may not enter any slip or tie up anywhere in the harbor without first obtaining permission from either the Harbor personnel, the Marina Manager or other designated officer. Charges for the use of the marina and its facilities are as set forth in the Dock Rules, which are included below.
Heads are available at the Marina Office and in the parking lot. Potable water is available on all docks and throughout the harbor.
1. Guests may not enter any slip, or tie up anywhere else in the harbor, without first obtaining permission from the Harbor Staff, the Manager or other designated officers.
2. Vessels in distress, seeking refuge, or on long passages, should make arrangements for use of a Dock before arrival, or as soon thereafter as possible.
3. Boats which tie or remain at the Marina, without permission, are subject to being removed at the expense of the owner and may be impounded for dockage fees and costs of removal.
4. The Manager may extend the stay of a boat, beyond the limitations of these rules, and may adjust charges if special circumstances dictate.
5. Potable water and power outlets are available on the Guest Dock and at individual slips. We provide 30 amp service and a limited amount of 50 amp service.
6. Heads are available at the Marina Office and at the parking lot.
7. Charges for Guests are $1.25 per foot (min. $32) per night.
8. Open fires, including barbeques, are not permitted in the dock area at any time.
9. Noise must be kept to a minimum after 8 pm.
10. PETS: PLEASE NOTE THAT VISITOR PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CLUB PROPERTY.
11 The Office opens at 0800 hours Monday through Sunday.
12. SMOKING: IS PROHIBITED IN ALL MARINA FACILITIES AND AT ANY LOCATION ON CLUB PROPERTY.